Oddly enough four blocks down the street from my new house in our obscure feeling little neighborhood is a large pyramid complex! The park named Martin Luther King Park is home to two mysterious stair step pyramids with large public squares and spaces. My immediate thoughts after discovering this park was, ‘Where is the third pyramid?” My thoughts defaulted to this question because for me personally when I think of groups of pyramids I often draw common comparisons to the Giza Pyramids and Pyramids of the Sun, Moon, and Serpent in Tenochtitlan near Mexico City being built in threes.
My partner Brianna Scott suggested that maybe the house I just bought visible down the street was one of the points. I sort of dismissed it at the time she said it, but after I had time to think it over I looked at a map to see if it was. What I found was rather shocking.
It appeared that the house connected with the pyramids at a similar angle and distance as the pyramids of Tenochtitlan at a mirror perspective!
- The picture to the left shows the points connecting the pyramids down the street to the new house.
- The picture to the right shows the points of the Tenochtitlan pyramids connected
- The picture to the left again showing the point of the Tenochtitlan pyramids connected
- The picture in the center is an inverted image of the pyramids down the block and the new house so the connection can be better understood
- The picture on the right is the Orion Constellation
After I took the measurements of the angle I found that the right angle made from the pyramids down the block to my new house actually came within a stunning 4 to 5 degrees from the angle created by the pyramids of Tenochtitlan! I have not done the exact measurements yet, but I hear the Tenochtitlan Pyramids & Giza Pyramids BOTH have a very similar alignment to the belt in the Orion Constellation! You can see from the pictures the similarities between the alignments to the Orion Constellation. Also, isn’t it insane that two very large pyramid complexs like the Tenochtitlan Pyramids & Giza Pyramids actually line up this closely with a constellation and they are on two different continents separated by a huge ocean!?!?!?
Here are some more images of the Martin Luther King Park Pyramids and the new house for more references:
I feel like the new house should be called something instead of, “The New House,” or, “The House I Bought.” The house fit a similar point mirrored from the Tenochtitlan Pyramids called “the Temple of the Feathered Serpent,” which I feel is a bit long for a name lol ~ Maybe it could become a nickname someday? It is really interesting maybe we can figure something out. If anyone has any suggestions for names to call the new house you can think of please write them in the comments below!
What are the odds that buying this house would even remotely match some pyramid alignment to the stars? Astronomical? lol ~ There are a number of peculiar coincidences that have surrounded this house already.
Here’s a couple:
- I contacted the previous owners of the property and find out their Nephew’s name is Nick Bryzc [pronouced that same as Nick Bryce] who’s in his 20’s 🙀!!!
- The cafe I wanted to move close too after being in it’s location it had occupied for at least 6 years (probably was there way longer) shows its moved up the road from me onto the same street around the same time I buy the house
- A dear friend informs me that he had tried to buy a duplex a year or so ago which turned out to be up the road from me, on the same side of the main road near us
(I find this out after I bought the house)
- Another good friend of mine tells me he just bought a piece of property up the road from me, one block in from the main drag I’m on just like me (I also find this out after I buy my property)
Curious what more begins to unfold as we move forward with the housing project at this rate honestly. Looking forward to blogging about it all so keep eye out for more future blogs!!!
Also, here’s the link to my first published article for this blog series to check out if ya haven’t already ~ Urban Restoration & Occupation for the Dreamer Class – Vol.1
Check out the Blog my partner Brianna Scott aka Breezy SpreadLove wrote that further discusses the pyramids down the block and the ley line of Detroit ~ Highland House || Pyramid Park